The Conservation Challenge is a great way to integrate conservation into your curriculum. Ignite passion about animals and conservation by getting your students involved in a fundraising project with the Zoo!
If your school raises $1000 for conservation by February 28th, the Zoo will reward you with a conservation celebration!
Steps to participate:
1. Choose one of the following species or animal groups to support:
- Sea Turtles
- Polar Bears
3. Raise money!
4. Reach your fundraising goal by February 28th and contact the Zoo to schedule your conservation celebration.
- Conservation Celebrations will occur by March 31th.
- Zoo staff with celebrate the students’ accomplishments with them. Celebration may take place at your school or at the Zoo and will be tailored for each group.
- Students will be encouraged to present their projects and fundraising efforts to Zoo staff during the celebration.
- Celebrations can include a meet-n-greet, presentation by Zoo staff, and/or animal visitors.